TERMS AND CONDITIONS
https://www.lms.tvsts.com is a learnig portal / software application owned and managed by TVS Training and Services Ltd, registered under Government Of India - Ministry Of Corporate Affairs, on Year 2011. TVS Training and Services Ltd, seeks to provide courses and content through the Learning Portal that can be used to acquire knowledge and upgrade skills that would be valuable for career advancement.
These Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms and Conditions”) shall be binding on all users of the Learning Portal for any purpose regardless of whether they are registered users or whether payment has been made for any service. Those accessing the Learning Portal are entering into a binding and enforceable agreement and shall be bound by all of the terms and conditions herein mentioned. Any further upgrade, modification, addition, or change to the Terms and Conditions shall also be binding on the said users. TVS Training and Services Ltd, may amend the Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the amended Terms and Conditions on the Learning Portal.
“Academic Programme” shall refer to any online course available on the Learning Portal.
“Student” shall mean a candidate admitted to the online certificate courses available on the Learning Portal
“Course Provider” shall refer to TVS Training and Services Ltd.
“Course Fee” shall have the meaning as ascribed in Clause D below.
A. ADMISSION TO ACADEMIC PROGRAMME
- The procedure for enrolment of candidates, shortlisting and admission to the Academic Programmes shall be as notified by the Course Provider from time to time on the Learning Portal.
- Candidates are required to meet the criteria specified by the Course Provider for enrolment to an Academic Programme.
- Candidates shortlisted for an Academic Programme shall be admitted into such Academic Programme on payment of the Course fees as stipulated.
B. COURSE STRUCTURE AND ACCESS TO COURSE MATERIAL
- The duration, curriculum and course structure shall be specific to each Academic Programme and shall be as displayed by the Course Provider on the Learning Portal or as notified through separate communication to the candidates attempting to enrol in the said Academic Programme.
- The Academic Programme may comprise of textual material or video materialsor other components as decided by course provider.
- The content of the Academic Programme shall be delivered online through the Learning Portal.
- Access to the content of the Academic Programme shall be available only for 3 months from the date on which the access is be provided to the Student by the Course Provider or 3 months after the day on which the Student successfully complete the Academic Programme, whichever is later.
- Unless specifically allowed by the Course Provider, the online content of the Academic Programme may not be available for download or in hard printed copy form.
- Any circumvention of technological methods or encryptions or digital rights management system to access, print or download the content of the Academic Programme will be liable to be prosecuted under applicable laws. The content is licensed only to the Student of the Academic Programme and sharing of login details with any other person is not permitted and will be will be violation of copyright of the Course Provider.Any use of such information for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.The Students shall not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purpose any content of the Learning Platform or any portion of it thereof or use the name, trademarks, service marks, or other materials of the Course Providerfor any unauthorised purpose. Any such attempt will lead to immediate disconnection and removal from the Academic Programme notwithstanding anything else in this agreement.
- The Course Provider is the sole owner of all the rights in relation to the content published on the Learning Portal. All title, ownership and intellectual property rights the content published on Learning Portal shall remain with the Course Provider,
- The Course Provider shall try to keep the Learning Portal safe and bug-free but the users must use the Learning Portal at their own risk and the Learning Portal does not guarantee that the site will be safe or secure and shall not be liable to indemnify the users of the Learning Portal for any reason whatsoever.
C. INFORMATION REQUIRED BY COURSE PROVIDER
- The Course Provider may from time to time devise such measures as necessary to deliver the content of the Academic Programme in a secure manner. The users of the Learning Portal / Students / candidates may be required to register on the Learning Portal or use their social media account for authentication or OTP connected to a specific phone number to access the Academic Programme on the Learning Portal.
- As part of the procedure for accessing the Learning Portal, enrolment and admission to the Academic Programme, candidates / users of the Learning Portal may be required to provide additional information, including but not limited toname, phone number, email address, educational transcripts and other documents.
- The candidates / users of the Learning Portalneed to ensure that all information provided is accurate, current and complete shall duly update the information to keep it accurate, current and complete. If any information provided is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the Course Provider reserves the right to terminate the access to the Learning Portal and enrolment into any Academic Programme, to the extent applicable.
- The Course Provider shall have an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, and royalty-free license to use all such information provided for the purpose of the Academic Programme or for any other purpose as the Course Provider deems fit.
D. COURSE FEE
- Candidates shortlisted for an Academic Programme shall be admitted into such Academic Programme on full and final payment of the fees as stipulated and notified by the Course Provider (“Course Fee”). Any access to the course content on the Learning Portal shall be provided only on payment of the Course Fee in full.
- The Course Fee shall be payable in a single instalment to the Course Provider unless expressly provided otherwise by the Course Provider.
- The Course Fee shall be paid only in the stipulated currency and shall be subject to any additional taxes as applicable.
- The terms of payment shall be as morefully notified by the Course Provider. The Course Fee would be paid using any third party payment providersor other payment gateways as the Course Provider deems fit.
- Once paid, the Course Fee or any part of the Course Fee shall not be refunded under any circumstances including non-completion of Academic Programme within the stipulated time.
- The Course Provider reserves the right to review and change the pricing terms or the Course Fee.
E. AWARD OF CERTIFICATE
- The Course Provider / the Learning Portal is NOT a University, but an education service provider.
- A Student shall be awarded a certificate of completion of the Academic Programme(“Certificate”) if the Student has undergone the course of studies as prescribed by the Course Provider and has completed any examination as specified in the curriculum within the stipulated time and secured the minimum marks or the grade specified for the Academic Programme.
- The Student can take the exam with respect to the Academic Programme at the time and mode as stipulated by Course Provider. The terms / fees of re-examination, if any may be as prescribed by the Course Provider.
- The decision to award any such Certificate will be solely at the discretion of Course Provider. The format of any Certificate will be determined by the Course Provider at its sole discretion and may vary for Academic Programmes.
- The Certificate may be available for download through the Learning Portal for the stipulated time and will not be dispatched physically to the Students.
- Students are not entitles to receive any academic credit for any University on award of the Certificate.
F. MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
- The Course Provider shall have the right to assign these Terms and Conditions to any person or entity. The other party may not assign, in whole or part, these Terms and Conditions to any person or entity.
- The Course Provider’s failure to enforce any right or failure to act with respect to any breach under these Terms and Conditions will not amount to a waiver of that right.
- The users of the Learning Portal shall be liable to indemnify and hold harmless, the Course Provider, its affiliates, directors, officers, and employees harmless, from any and all losses, claims, liabilities and legal costs which may arise from the from the breach of any of these Terms and Conditions or representations made to the Course Provider.
- The Course Provider shall not be liable to compensate or indemnify the users of the Learning Portal or any third parties unless specifically provided for herein.Neither the Course Providernor any of its, affiliates, employees, directors, officers, agents, shall be liable to any person, whether in tort, contract, strict liability or otherwise, for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or damages of any nature (including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, work stoppage, accuracy of search results, or computer / electronic device failure, virus or malfunction) arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use the Learning Portal .
- The Course Provider shall not be held liable for the unauthorised use of any third-party intellectual property rights, and the user that carries out such unauthorised use or infringes any IP intellectual property rights on the LearningPortal shall fully indemnify and hold the Course Provider harmless against any and all claims that may arise as a result of such use.
- The services / content on the Learning Portal are licensed, not sold. In consideration for the Course Fee and on agreement to these Terms and Conditions, the Service Provider grants Students a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use the Learning Portal.
- The content of the Learning Platform may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. The Course Provider, therefore, reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
- The content of the Learning Platform are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis with all faults.No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by the user from the Learning Portal or through or from the services, shall create any warranty by the Course Provider.
- The Course Provider in its sole discretion, may deactivate the user account or otherwise terminate your use of the Learning Portal or enrolment to an Academic Programme with or without reason, including, without limitation, if the Course Provider believes that the user has (a) breached the Terms and Conditions; (b) infringed the intellectual property rights of a third party and(c) posted, uploaded or transmitted unauthorised Content on the Learning Portal. Any deactivation or termination of may be effected without prior notice to the user.
- The Course Provider may retain and store the user / Student information notwithstanding any completion of Academic Programme or termination of account.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
- In the event of any dispute or difference arising between the parties hereto arising out of the Terms and Conditions shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996 as amended from time to time. The seat / venue of arbitration shall be Chennai, India and the language will be English. The disputes shall be referred to the arbitration of a sole arbitrator to be appointed mutually by the Parties.
- The users of the Learning Portal may send any queries with respect to the Terms and Conditions via electronic communication to email@example.com